`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/2011 Bowman Base Needed?

2010/2011 Bowman Base Needed?
I am adding a bunch of 2010 & 2011 Bowman base to my org, any set builders, team collectors etc? Let me know what you need, i have quite a few.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: 2010/2011 Bowman Base Needed?
Got any 2010 Bowman Expectations?

EDIT: Whoops...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-16-2012, 12:01 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Got any 2010 Bowman Expectations?

EDIT: Whoops...
I found a few additional BE cards, i'd have to see if they are duplicates of what was traded recently, also i noticed 2 were missing the foil print.
I'll pm you the card numbers & if you need them for your set i'll send them to you as a bonus.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

(07-15-2012, 11:47 PM)krn001 Wrote: I am adding a bunch of 2010 & 2011 Bowman base to my org, any set builders, team collectors etc? Let me know what you need, i have quite a few.
bump

sent open offer.

(07-16-2012, 02:38 PM)krn001 Wrote: I found a few additional BE cards, i'd have to see if they are duplicates of what was traded recently, also i noticed 2 were missing the foil print.
I'll pm you the card numbers & if you need them for your set i'll send them to you as a bonus.
Looking to move the base before the inserts, i have 3 ppl wanting 1 auto... I'm trying to work something with those that sent open offers.

(07-15-2012, 11:47 PM)krn001 Wrote: I am adding a bunch of 2010 & 2011 Bowman base to my org, any set builders, team collectors etc? Let me know what you need, i have quite a few.
Anyone else needing base from these 2 years? There are probably enough to make a full set or close to it. Once they are gone i'll be listing the autos, chrome, refractors etc. Those aren't fully sorted & organized yet, hopefully the base will be gone by then.