`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ HUGE ADDITION!

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ A SMART INVESTMENT!
I WANT MORE SUPERS
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Me too man, the thing that sucks about 1/1's is if someone pulls one they may not want to sell it. Even if they dont collect that player. So I wonder how many cards are sitting out there in PC's that arent in a player PC. I know I have customers at the shop who dont sell ANY of their pulls. So ik there are some sick cards out there that many player and team collectors would love to have. But wont until those collectors sell off their collections.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Very Impressive!!!
[Image: Star.gif]

Thank you sir. Been at it almost 9 years now

(09-27-2012, 01:11 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Me too man, the thing that sucks about 1/1's is if someone pulls one they may not want to sell it. Even if they dont collect that player. So I wonder how many cards are sitting out there in PC's that arent in a player PC. I know I have customers at the shop who dont sell ANY of their pulls. So ik there are some sick cards out there that many player and team collectors would love to have. But wont until those collectors sell off their collections.

I am having that same issue with a few cards I have been looking for and found... I keep trying and trying to get the cards but the owners wont budge.

[Image: Star.gif]

Awesome looking card there. Gotta love superfractors. Wish I had one...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-27-2012, 01:45 PM)nineof Wrote: Awesome looking card there. Gotta love superfractors. Wish I had one...
My bad, I actually do have one... What can I say? I'm slow... Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

haha your collection is so good you forget you have a super lol

(09-28-2012, 11:44 AM)chads-cards Wrote: haha your collection is so good you forget you have a super lol
Lol. It's definitely not that. It came out of Topps Letterman and I never really liked that product all that much. I don't really associate anything good coming from it, so I just overlooked that superfractor. Big Grin

Yeah Im not a fan of that product either...what are your stats looking like these days?