`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys Take a Look Tell Me if This is Real

Hey Guys Take a Look Tell Me if This is Real
Saw this last night and emailed the guy for a scan of the back since he has no feedback. His response was that everything I needed was in his scan. I said since he had no feedback I just wanted to verify it before I bid, here is his response;

well you didnt see this one on here becasue it was numbered differently, so i guess me being new still makes me smarter at this than you. everybody starts at zero on here no reason to assume i am its not real and make me go out of my way for you to bid maybe 2 bucks on it. i wont lose any sleep over you not thinking its real. stop wasting my time

Oh now he just put a scan of one on.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Hey Guys Take a Look Tell Me if This is Real
Yep those are real. They have different color variations too.
Eddie George Super Collector

you have every right to ask for any and all info before you spend your money.... a scan or even a cell phone pic is not "going out of the way" in my opinion! crap.... almost every piece of technology has a camera in it nowadays! lol..... just my 2 cents Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

ridiculous. save him on your seller list and see how long he lasts. bet thats not his first account judging by his quick to be a pr!ck attitude.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I guess I'm not even gonna bid on it now, if it was mine I would be doing whatever I could to sell it.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

it is going up in price as we speak...

You should remove the link, since 1) he put up a scan, and 2) you aren't allowed to link to live auctions, even if the seller is a tool.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed