`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT SEAHAWKS!!! -

RE: WANT SEAHAWKS!!! -
Well, this is NOT a free bump, and one thing we do not put up with here, is someone agreeing to a trade, saying they will send out on a certain day, and then in fact wait until they receive the other persons cards before sending out, like you did.

And especially, when they leave retaliation feedback because they received poor feedback, because of their dishonesty.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Obviously i was trying to scam him.. thats why the card was at his door 12 days after we agreed on the trade.

Things came up that delayed me shipping out the card but it did go out w/tracking and he did receive the card. I did have open communication just not at the pace the impatient trader expected. I shot him the DC as soon as it went out.

If you cant handle that then please do me a favor and dont trade with me. Once again he got a 4 star rating because he was so impatient. Just look how he has acted in this thread.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS TOOK 12 DAYS!! Its not like i ignored him for weeks on end or didnt ship this out for a month. Thats 12 days for us to accept, get packaged and arrive at his door. On top of that i wrote him within a few days telling him i was waiting on envelopes to come in and that there would be a short delay. He has no problem with it.

Im glad he has brought his groupies in to try and derail my thread. Ill be sure to bring all my buddies into his in the future if thats how you want to do things.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Both of you guys are silly for bickering over feedback. Just move on and learn not to trade with each other. Since both of you are new members, you'll quickly learn that your feedback will speak for itself once you get established. Having this thread up any longer is not going to do anything but hurt both of you for possible future trades.