`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - MLB tv

OT - MLB tv
Has anyone else bought the MLB tv app for the xbox? I don't have cable but wanted to be able to see my Mariners play. I paid $75 this week for the app so I could watch the All Star game. Well they didn't stream the all star game. Now that the season has resumed. Every game available is blacked out in my area. I live in Portland Oregon, which has no baseball team. How is this possible. I think I was just robbed of $75. Has anyone else had any experience with the MLB tv app for the Xbox?
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

RE: OT - MLB tv
I know they were having issues today with the connection. I know for the CIN vs STL game. I could not watch the game nor could I receive WLW (CIN radio station) signal, but I could get the STL signal. I would say give it a try again tomorrow and if it let them know could just be a little glitch.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

Okay, will do, thanks!
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

Yea yesterday I couldnt watch the yankees game, today it works!
Photobucket

Yesterday, ever game wasn't working for the first 5 or so innings except the Cubs/D-Backs game. People on twitter and facebook were going insane, it was pretty funny
also, every game on FOX and ESPN are blacked out, which means if a game isn't on your local FOX affiliate (check here: http://www.the506.com/mlbmaps/ ), you're SOL.

Here's the blackout map:
[Image: mlbblackout.png]

It really sucks because I don't have cable or anything, so I can't watch any A's and Giants games, even when they are away, and even when CSN isn't broadcasting the A's game.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

here are the teams I can't watch in Oklahoma: (I don't care what the map says this is what I get blacked out on)

Cubs
Rockies
Royals
Cardinals
Rangers
Astros

I am guessing there are very few other states with as many restrictions. I guess they think I should drive the 8 hours it would take to watch most of these teams or the 18 hours for the Rockies, 12 hours for the Astros, or 16 hours for the Cubs each way.

Sorry for the rant but the Braves play the cubs cards and astros each year and I miss most of those games.
X

(07-14-2012, 07:09 PM)jasonmj Wrote: here are the teams I can't watch in Oklahoma: (I don't care what the map says this is what I get blacked out on)

Cubs
Rockies
Royals
Cardinals
Rangers
Astros

I am guessing there are very few other states with as many restrictions. I guess they think I should drive the 8 hours it would take to watch most of these teams or the 18 hours for the Rockies, 12 hours for the Astros, or 16 hours for the Cubs each way.

Sorry for the rant but the Braves play the cubs cards and astros each year and I miss most of those games.
Yeah Oklahoma, Iowa, and southern Nevada are blacked out by 6 teams...I can guarantee you nobody in Las Vegas is an A's fan
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I don't understand it either. I've been a MLB.tv subscriber for many years so I can watch the Met games. Here is the funny thing though I live in Pittsburgh and subscribe through a Pittsburgh zip code. They black me out of all the Philadelphia games but I can stream the Pirate games. Doesn't make too much sense.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)