`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
180 Card Trade Thread (Scans 1-80 Now Posted!)

RE: 180 Card Trade Thread (Scans 1-70 Now Posted!)
So I assume since this is the third thread of yours I've responded to, you don't respond to your threads only to open offers???
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Sorry guys, I'm doing my best to keep up with trade offers, PMs and responses in the thread, as there have been lots of messages and offers. For those of you I've yet to respond to, my apologies, I'll work on getting back to everyone as soon as possible.
(07-13-2012, 04:09 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Feel free to give me a look for the Pujols.
Pujols is sitting in another trade right now. If it doesn't go through, you've got another cut auto I'm interested in. Will let you know soon.
(07-13-2012, 03:40 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I could use one or both of the 1989 UD Griffeys. LMK if I have something for 1 of them. Thanks.
Thanks for the trade!
Sorry, it went in another trade before we could come to an agreement.

(07-14-2012, 08:08 AM)camco2 Wrote: see anything for the sandberg auto?
plmk

(07-14-2012, 06:39 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: interested in the Austin Jackson
Sorry man, didn't see anything for it right now.
(07-17-2012, 11:15 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: I'm interested in that Stan Musial jersey. Do I have anything for it?
Sorry dude, that Musial is gone, though there's another one coming...probably around scan 120 or so???
(07-18-2012, 10:51 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: So I assume the other deals went though and you are passing!
My bad, you got lost in the shuffle. Didn't wind up dealing for the other Aparicios, so am still interested in yours. Can you put it in a trade offer and send it my way? I'll add the Frank and something else to even it out. Gonna pass on Carew though, thanks.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Cards 71-80:

[Image: 10cashner.jpg]
[Image: 10johnson.jpg]
[Image: 10fielder.jpg]
[Image: 10jay.jpg]
[Image: 10hudson2.jpg]
[Image: 10reed.jpg]
[Image: 10motte.jpg]
[Image: 10matusz.jpg]
[Image: 10ramos.jpg]
[Image: 10bautista-1.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!