`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This may just be me BUT..2012 inception?

This may just be me BUT..2012 inception?
are the double "00" dumb or is it just me? i cannot bring myself to buy it this year.. im so disappointed...geez
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: This may just be me BUT..2012 inception?
Topps wanted to get the on-card sigs at the rookie premier so the cards were rushed into production with only a few guaranteed numbers for players. And it is dumb (especially for Nick Toon when the Saints gave him his dad's 88) Maybe I can just put two gold lines in the cards to make it happen.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(07-12-2012, 03:48 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Topps wanted to get the on-card sigs at the rookie premier so the cards were rushed into production with only a few guaranteed numbers for players.
such a great design and card rushed for no good reason.. just stinks.lol

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-12-2012, 03:48 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Topps wanted to get the on-card sigs at the rookie premier so the cards were rushed into production with only a few guaranteed numbers for players. And it is dumb (especially for Nick Toon when the Saints gave him his dad's 88) Maybe I can just put two gold lines in the cards to make it happen.
I wish they would've done it the same as last year. The finished product looked a lot better with actual jersey numbers and ALL on-card auto's.

I can't stand any of the double 0 cards from this year or last year, I'd rather them have the wrong number on their jersey than "00". I will probably still buy it though lol.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Beautiful looking cards but the rookies are rushed. Picked up my first Tebow Jets card last night....from Inception!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170875992316?s...1439.l2649

Loved Inception last year,not so much of a fan of 2012 Inception this year though.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I noticed the double 0 on Toons cards, but the event worn patches have 88

Nver mind I just realized that the patches have stickers autos.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

absolute JUNK imho... severly chipped edges on the majority of the cards, 00 numbers on most rookies... some of the artwork, especially the Luck designs looks like pure crap... Topps really blew it with this shoddy release... wher are they going to learn??? and to think I really like my Ship inception cards from the last release...

My 2012 score card.
Panini +1 for (Prestige)
Topps -2 for (Bowman Draft & Topps Inception)

Topps has put out all cripity-crap this year.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4