`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cespedes/Current A's

Cespedes/Current A's
New to this, and am just updating my org...

Mainly looking for Cespedes... But will trade for Reddick, Weeks, Chris Carter you get the idea...

Put some wants in my org...
Top priority are Cespedes, Bowman Serial #'d.

Will be updating my org more as time permits.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Cespedes/Current A's
[Image: Peacock12BCOrangeAU.jpg][Image: Peacock08BCOrange.jpg][Image: TaylorGoldRefGem.jpg]

I have those marked as FT in my Org, shoot me an offer or a PM if interested
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Would you have any interest in IP autos of A's? I have a ton of Michael Taylor, and some other guys like Chris Carter, Brad Peacock, Derek Norris, Josh Donaldson, etc.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-12-2012, 02:43 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Would you have any interest in IP autos of A's? I have a ton of Michael Taylor, and some other guys like Chris Carter, Brad Peacock, Derek Norris, Josh Donaldson, etc.
Possibly... In general that crew is available cheap for some pretty sweet auto's on ebay. Would have to depend on the price and what was auto'd...

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Do you happen to have any Mark Mulder cards?

I have a Yoenis Cespedes Rookie Card #95 from 2012 Archives, as well as two brad peacock rookie cards #192, also from 2012 topps archives. I also have a brad peacock rookie card from 2012 topps heritage #311. I looked at your lists, and I liked the Ben Revere Rookie, as well as the Geovany Soto Relic, both from Allen and Ginter, is there anyway we could do that trade?

Unfortunately I have both of those cards. I should have a want list up for all the Cespedes I am looking for. Up to this point I have all of his base RC's though (4+ of each)

(07-13-2012, 02:49 AM)deathring109 Wrote: I have a Yoenis Cespedes Rookie Card #95 from 2012 Archives, as well as two brad peacock rookie cards #192, also from 2012 topps archives. I also have a brad peacock rookie card from 2012 topps heritage #311. I looked at your lists, and I liked the Ben Revere Rookie, as well as the Geovany Soto Relic, both from Allen and Ginter, is there anyway we could do that trade?

(07-13-2012, 01:56 AM)markmulder20 Wrote: Do you happen to have any Mark Mulder cards?
Nothing special. Just got back into collecting, so I don't have much from the Big 3 era.