`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my best pull EVER...allen & ginter blaster

RE: my best pull EVER...allen & ginter blaster
That's crazy. I would be so stoked. I was really happy when i pullled a Jeter GU with a pinstripe centered in a blaster. Congrats
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

Wow! GREAT pull. Congrats!

OMG MAN.......that is soooooooo flippin' awesome!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

its still hard for me to believe...i like to collect sets, but i think the overwhelming reason we bust wax is to pull that jaw-dropping card...needless to say, my jaw was on the floor! especially from a blaster box...this might end up being a bad deal for me, because i am just getting back into collecting (my dad and i went to shows every weekend when i was a kid) but this has gotten me super excited and ill end up buying way more than i should Wink

Ginter is one of those products that has so much value that it is hard to stop. In 2007 I bought my first two boxes and in the second one pulled a Bruce Lee Relic! To this day one of my best pulls!

a bruce lee? wow! ive heard all about that card! what did you do with it? (i posted that i went back tonite to get 3 more blasters and didnt get hardly squat)....but ginter definitely has me hooked

I still have it and probably will for a while. I too tried some ginter packs at hobby and pulled a relic of Bobby Hurley Sr. and a Red back of hanson.

did you see the espn movie they did on hurley? what a great man with great values!

No I did not. But I was happy to get a relic out of 8 packs plus Red back mini /25 is pretty cool!

yea, any time you get red you cant complain...ive bought hobby from blowout before..but there are absolutely no shops close to me..well there is one, but they specialize mainly in comics, and im not that funny