6 box case of 2010 Bowman Platinum

RE: 6 box case of 2010 Bowman Platinum
not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Everything except the base has been entered, only thing I had extra of were a few refractors and some of the regular refractor autos and a ton of base. If anyone wants to check, feel free to look and see if theres anything you need. Will look to swap out for other cards from 2010 Bowman Platinum that I need, most refractors and other prospect autos that I'm missing.

(07-11-2012, 07:06 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Hi all! Just got my 6 box case of 2010 Bowman Platinum. Probably one of my favorite sets and thought what would be better than busting my first ever case of it. Most will probably be PC but feel free to check or ask once I've entered everything. Already have gotten through one box and so far and this is what I got.

Box 1:

-Pablo Sandoval AU/multi color relic/patch refractor (redemption) :\ not a good start lol... But at least an AS on a popular team
-Regular Ref AU's of Jerry Sands and Jordan Henry (dont think I have either of those 2 yet)
-Extra redemption AU of Gorkys Hernandez (reg. refractor)
-Gold refs. #'d /539 of Trevor Plouffe and Mike Moustakas
-Green ref. #'d /499 of Brian Johnson
-Reg. Thin Ref. #'d /999 of Aroldis Chapman
-Reg. Thick Refs. #'d /999 of Joey Votto, Albert Pujols and Mike Trout

Not a bad start but was hoping for something a little better than the Panda. lol...
Your Lucky, They should have the Gorkys Hernandez in stock.I received all 11 of mine.

2010 Bowman Platinum and Gypsy Queen were the sets that really got me interested in collecting again, I really like this set. Check me for your extra Singleton?

Ouch, all 11. smh... I had bought a few bonus auto redemptions off the bay and ended up getting a few Kyle Wielands... Luckily he didn't send his in or something and they replaced them with different autos from 2009 Bowman Sterling, was hoping something like that would happen again. lol... Turned out the Singleton wasn't a dupe, thought for sure I already had it but found out otherwise. Thanks though.