`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
plz post ripped rip cards here.

RE: plz post ripped rip cards here.
(07-13-2012, 08:27 AM)gosports1 Wrote: Tell me more about the Rip Card. Is this card anything Special Out of Packs and how do you tell. Or is it a Card that you just rip for the Fun Of It.

"If you pull a Rip Card - you then have a choice to make. Typically un-ripped cards sell for decent money, usually over $100. Not all of the cards inside the Rip Cards are worth a lot of money. So it's a tough decision to make. This year you can pull redemption cards for autographed bats and jerseys. That will make the temptation to rip the card that much more. The mini exclusive cards are the cards inside that are not worth that much money - and would make ripping open the card a losing venture. It's a tough call - but feel fortunate if you pull one of these cards in 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball."
[Image: IsX9y.png]

(07-13-2012, 08:27 AM)gosports1 Wrote: Tell me more about the Rip Card. Is this card anything Special Out of Packs and how do you tell. Or is it a Card that you just rip for the Fun Of It.
You can tell a Rip card by the different design and the serial-numbered front. There is risk in ripping them, in that, most of them contain an EXT short-printed mini card, with small odds that you might find a red ink auto #/10, a 1/1 wood card, or a 1/1 sketch card. Here's front and back of the only one I have:

[Image: HeywardRipCard.jpg][Image: HeywardRipCardback.jpg]
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I pulled a rip card in 2010 Ginter and rip got a Sizemore Mini EXT.