`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prestige MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO — Now With Scan!

RE: 18 Prestige Blasters, Some Good Pulls — COWBOYS MOJO
Its the thrill of the hunt, i totally understand. i went nuts with topps chrome at retail last year....and id say it worked out well

(07-11-2012, 03:31 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Thanks much ... I didn't think it was that big of a deal, until I saw the checklist and realized he's the second-hardest guy to pull besides Stephen Hill.

And apparently that is his only auto so far. He didn't sign any of the draft pick stuff or Bowman.

Crazy. Hopefully one of the big Cowboy collectors on here will float me an Andrew Luck auto for it.

Wish me "Luck" LOL

Unfortunately, no ... just got carried away trying to pull an RGIII.

Happens to me all the time, I go nuts looking for a card I could buy on eBay for 10 bucks or less.

But that would be boring, wouldn't it? LOL
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(07-11-2012, 05:14 PM)charps Wrote: Its the thrill of the hunt, i totally understand. i went nuts with topps chrome at retail last year....and id say it worked out well
What'd you get? Best I got was a Cam orange refractor, a Greg Little auto and a Ryan Mallett variation.

Will be looking to trade the Claiborne, will scan and post it in trading tonight. Thanks! RJ

RE: 18 Prestige Blasters — MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO

Added a scan, check it out!

RE: Prestige MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO — Now With Scan!
(07-11-2012, 03:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And the big one:

Morris Claiborne auto/249 — check what these are going for on the bay!

Here it is:

[Image: MorrisFront.jpg]
Check out how many different auto's he has right now yup thats the only one. Make it known on ebay and you can get a nice BIN offer on it.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(07-13-2012, 12:28 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Check out how many different auto's he has right now yup thats the only one. Make it known on ebay and you can get a nice BIN offer on it.
Yeah, crazy ... I pulled it in a blaster yesterday and was like, cool, a high draft pick, looked at the back and realized it was /249 ... then I checked the bay and was like, holy crap!

I don't really follow him or the Cowboys so I didn't realize it was his only auto (meaning, obviously, his first one).

sweet card.... but is it too much to ask for him to actually sign ON the sticker... nothing like having a sick auto cut off like that to KILL the value...

(07-13-2012, 05:42 PM)slotman11 Wrote: sweet card.... but is it too much to ask for him to actually sign ON the sticker... nothing like having a sick auto cut off like that to KILL the value...
Yeah, I know, but I always try to look at it like this — it's better than the one I didn't have before I pulled it.

Plus, if you look closely, it doesn't look like too much is actually cut off ... mostly the bottom of the "M" and the "C" ...

Kind of reminded me of some of Calvin Johnson's sticker autos — the very bottoms of the C, J and J sometimes didn't make it on the sticker.

I wish they would put more space in between the stickers on the sheets, and ideally there'd be some kind of colored border in between them so that the athlete could see where his sig was going (or not going).

Even then, when they're signing so many at a time, I bet most of them probably quit paying attention after the first couple hundred. LOL