`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearly I'm looking for 2012 A&G mini's

RE: Clearly I'm looking for 2012 A&G mini's
(07-11-2012, 10:50 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I have a handful of '12 minis that I would consider trading if you have any extra '12 GQ black minis.
I have a few blacks from '12 GQ, they should be in my Org, I'll double check in a moment.

Thanks rpspenner, I've got plenty of the stuff you are looking for as well

Ashford, send me a trade offer, I've got tons of '11 A&G mini's FT
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

going to walmart to pick up a blaster and some bubble mailers that means more minnis for you.i will post pics when i get back.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-11-2012, 02:28 PM)bman12 Wrote: going to walmart to pick up a blaster and some bubble mailers that means more minnis for you.i will post pics when i get back.
Excellent.
I also just returned from Target with 2 blasters that were complete duds.
The best that can be said for it were 2 black mini's. I got a Harper base RC and a Ryan SP which aren't all that exciting but I should be able to trade them for a few mini's in any case.

Are you buying or trading? I replied in another thread with the minis I have so far. I looked at your org and saw some Nolan Ryans, but I don't think they are the cards you would consider giving me for some random minis. I also have some other minis at home I have to look at before I begin describing them, but they're not from GQ or A&G. I thought of them when I saw you collect minis.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(07-11-2012, 02:54 PM)acevanquish Wrote: Are you buying or trading? I replied in another thread with the minis I have so far. I looked at your org and saw some Nolan Ryans, but I don't think they are the cards you would consider giving me for some random minis. I also have some other minis at home I have to look at before I begin describing them, but they're not from GQ or A&G. I thought of them when I saw you collect minis.
Trading for now, I can buy from time to time but I really have to control the cash outflow lately Sad
I'll trade anything I have for mini's and I also have tons of mini's from past releases available FT too

ok i lied i bought 2 blasters couldnt resist the urge here are my minnis and one g/u the bottom row are a/g backs.Photobucket

(07-11-2012, 04:05 PM)bman12 Wrote: ok i lied i bought 2 blasters couldnt resist the urge here are my minnis and one g/u the bottom row are a/g backs.Photobucket
Nice, LMK if I have anything you want for the mini's

i will once they get put in the system i will add them hoping to buy 1 or 2 hobby boxes tomorrow so more to come.

If there any left over minis there are others who are putting the regular back set together Smile thanks
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(07-11-2012, 04:53 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: If there any left over minis there are others who are putting the regular back set together Smile thanks
ok i will let you know on any doubles i get or any that pete dont want.