`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inception 1 Box Break....Make it 2 EDIT

RE: Inception 1 Box Break....Make it 2 EDIT
Nice break! I like the look of the Foles, I'm not a huge fan of stickers either, but it sets off the auto ..

I am a little concerned about the fact that Buffalo card has a swatch from a jersey they haven't worn in 2 seasons on a rookie card.....I understand it's photoshoot, but still, did they shoot him in a jersey he'll never wear? I understood it last year with Dareus, they didn't have a new style jersey for him to wear, but that's not true for this year's class...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(07-10-2012, 11:17 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Nice break! I like the look of the Foles, I'm not a huge fan of stickers either, but it sets off the auto ..

I am a little concerned about the fact that Buffalo card has a swatch from a jersey they haven't worn in 2 seasons on a rookie card.....I understand it's photoshoot, but still, did they shoot him in a jersey he'll never wear? I understood it last year with Dareus, they didn't have a new style jersey for him to wear, but that's not true for this year's class...
Good point. Wonder if the switch to Nike uniforms had anything to do with it.

Weird - did Topps find their old silver stickers in a closet and decide to use some?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

nice RG3

Nice break!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Sick patches
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Seen a guy do 5 cases, you KICKED HIS BUTT with two "packs".

Stop now.
Insert Banner.