`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone heard from renfrow831

anyone heard from renfrow831
last i heard he had a family emergency so he had to buy a last min. plane tick and his bank acct was hurting and so he was waiting on his next paycheck. but i havent heard anything from him saying hes shipped mine and his paycheck was suppose to be to him onm the 1st.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: anyone heard from renfrow831
I haven't heard from him since the 25th. He said he would ship on the first but have not recieved anything. He didn't say anything about a family emergency but said money was tight. If you can't afford the 2-3 bucks to ship some cards you shouldn't be trading. If I don't get my end on this one I think I'm going to quit this site.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

He marked my cards received on the 3rd. I never heard about an emergency or money issues. Said he'd ship my cards on the 30th but I haven't got anything yet.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

Yet another trade where I trade in their favor and I get screwed. I'm really about to give up on all of this online trading bs.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I was in talks of a $100 or more trade but I backed out of the deal. I hope he comes through for you. I hate seeing that happen here.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Interesting. We had a large deal on the table but it kept getting trimmed because he wasn't first in line for everything. When it was all said and done the trade value on each side was less than $20, and he ultimately canceled. I hope everyone gets their cards!
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I was one of his first trades, it took a few comments on the trade and about a month to recieve his end but he did eventually come through. He had told me that he was in the Army and that he only gets paid on the 1st and 15th. I was not that concerned as I was not shipping until I recieved his end. Hope everybody gets their end of the deal, but with less than 10 trades everybody should have made him ship first.

(07-10-2012, 09:30 AM)dkotart Wrote: I was one of his first trades, it took a few comments on the trade and about a month to recieve his end but he did eventually come through. He had told me that he was in the Army and that he only gets paid on the 1st and 15th. I was not that concerned as I was not shipping until I recieved his end. Hope everybody gets their end of the deal, but with less than 10 trades everybody should have made him ship first.
Ugh, I hate hearing when these guys are in the military. When or how often someone gets paid shouldn't even matter as they should know how to budget their money and if they don't have the money to ship once the trade is agreed upon, they shouldn't be making trades until their money is in hand.

Hope it all works out for you guys.

Looks like we've got another one... The red flags are:

First Feedback on June 7, 2012

Made 6 trades in one month all with a 5.00 feedback.

Last feedback on June 22, 2012

Cards to trade medium to mid value

only one card of each in Org.

Seems to have disappeared after last feedback

I wonder, maybe his address is in Arizona or perhaps in Ohio? (Just looking for a couple of scammers). He was a member for a year but that doesn't mean he was a paying member.

Ray

(07-10-2012, 09:30 AM)dkotart Wrote: with less than 10 trades everybody should have made him ship first.
+1
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]