Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone heard from renfrow831

RE: anyone heard from renfrow831
no package.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I think it would be a good idea if Beckett had an option of creating a "Verified Member" status, which would entail posting a $100 'bond' or otherwise having a credit card on file. If a complaint is lodged against you and you don't respond, or if the mods find that you didn't pull your end of the bargain, you get dinged $100. Most of the established traders wouldn't need to bother, but it would definitely make things a little safer when dealing with the newer guys, and would encourage bigger trades. Sure, there's always the chance of someone lodging b.s. complaints, but it sure would keep the lines of communciation wide open and guys wouldn't go dark like this. JMO.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Sorry to say but that would never fly, that would be the final nail in the coffin for this site as far as trading goes. If people that got ripped off would actually do something about instead of letting it go it wouldn't happen as much. Someone rips me off, I file mail fraud/wire fraud, contact my local authorities as well as theirs. File charges if necessary, I also do everything I can to contact them however possible. I don't know how many time I read threads like this where people are like,"Gee looks like I'm out some cards, oh well". Thats part of the problem.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms...laint.aspx
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

how do u post a mail fraud thing.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

posted mail fraud so we will see what ends up happening.

I got a message from him about two weeks ago saying how we are all crazy on here and to excuse him, he doesnt have money.

Should I be happy the card he bagged me for has gone down in value since we made the trade, lol.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

We are crazy? LOL, he's crazy for thinking we would be cool with being ripped off because he doesn't have two dollars to send his end out. This is bs.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Just noticed this thread - can someone please send me his name and mailing address?

I have the following people that are owed cards:

908, Haze28, mobster, jdone

If anyone else is still owed or if any of you receive anything, please let me know.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.