`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few newbies FT Harper Darvish RCs HOFer autos and bats and more

Few newbies FT Harper Darvish RCs HOFer autos and bats and more
I got some new things in and they're FT. Also trading other stuff in my ORG. So check it out and send some offers. I believe everything on this thread has been added to my ORG. But if for some reason you don't see it, just let me know. The Feller is NFT as it's the newest addition to my HOFer auto and bat PC. But I wanted to show it off.

As always I am looking for Tyrell Jenkins, Michael Young, Ian Kinsler, David Murphy and 1958 Topps in Ex-Mt or better. But I will trade for pretty much anything.

[Image: july9scan0005.jpg]

[Image: July20001.jpg]

[Image: July20003.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0003.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0004.jpg]

[Image: Erskine0001.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0008.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0006.jpg]

[Image: June15scan0025.jpg]

[Image: 5-19scan0011.jpg]

RE: Few newbies FT Harper Darvish RCs HOFer autos and bats and more
I didn't see the Feller auto in your org. Let me know if I have anything for it.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I have a Hope Diamond Michael Young you might be intersted in. -I'd be looking at putting it towards the Harper/Darvish cards. If you see anything you like, feel free to shoot me an offer. Mostly I collect the guys in my sig, but I also like Trout, Harper, Jeter,Tigers prospects, etc.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I don't guess I know what a hope diamond is. What brand is it out of?

(07-09-2012, 07:07 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I have a Hope Diamond Michael Young you might be intersted in. -I'd be looking at putting it towards the Harper/Darvish cards. If you see anything you like, feel free to shoot me an offer. Mostly I collect the guys in my sig, but I also like Trout, Harper, Jeter,Tigers prospects, etc.