`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC, Scans Added

RE: So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC
(07-10-2012, 12:01 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sweet MJ! Thought it was going to be the infamous #101 ...lol
i wished lol, at this point in my life, i cant imagine spending that much on a card. now when my wife starts making 3 times as much as she is now, then i may be able to swing it lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 09:38 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: not even going to go there in this thread, thanks for the compliment.
Thank you, that is highly appreciated.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-10-2012, 05:10 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Thank you, that is highly appreciated.
LOL
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(07-10-2012, 12:40 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: well, ive slowed down alot due to me and my fiance buying our first home. but i plan on budgeting wax into my spending, not nearly like i was doing over the past couple of years. last month i hit that kobe auto 49/49 out of preferred (first time opening wax in several months) and its been giving me the itch ever since lol. so the rest of my wedding present was 1 box of hoops, 1 box of elite black box, and 2 boxes of the new limited, they should be here wednesday, fingers crossed...... its funny, i guess my fiance is kind of a collector too, she got the usual jewelry but she also wanted to add another megalodon tooth to her collection, she loves sharks lol. she swears, if she wasnt an accountant, she would have been a marine biologist.
Congrats on the house and the fiance! When is your wedding or have you set a date yet? I wish my wife was a collector haha! I have tried but no go. The cool thing is she is cool about me collecting cards 95% of the time, until I spend well over my budget...which is my own fault and I have a tendency to do haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks Nick!!!! The wedding is Saturday July 21, and we fly out to Jamaica on the 22nd for a week, its going to be so nice to get away.

RE: So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC, Scans Added
scans are up, its been nice being back for a few days and completing some trades, now back to work tomorrow Sad

congrats hope the honeymoon was great and great card to pickup
[Image: jonathancard.png]

Nice card man! It is crazy how us MJ collectors are more impressed with a card made in 1986 than most cards now a days. Great stuff!

[Image: Nick.jpg]