`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low end game used and i silk f/s

low end game used and i silk f/s
I would like to sell these 5.00bucks each except the silk would like 25.00 for that.Photobucket cards are gone ty for looking.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: low end game used and i silk f/s
im interested... are you willing to give a discount if I buy them all? it would save you shipping and time... I am only able to pay via paypal
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(07-08-2012, 10:14 PM)boult81 Wrote: im interested... are you willing to give a discount if I buy them all? it would save you shipping and time... I am only able to pay via paypal
make me an offer for all and we can go from there.thanks

I can give you $300 beckett value worth of cards from my for trade list for all of them. or if you prefer I can pay you $45 via paypal for all of them.

(07-09-2012, 09:07 PM)boult81 Wrote: I can give you $300 beckett value worth of cards from my for trade list for all of them. or if you prefer I can pay you $45 via paypal for all of them.
i would be willing to do 45 paypal send me an offer i will check after work today.

(07-10-2012, 04:38 AM)bman12 Wrote: i would be willing to do 45 paypal send me an offer i will check after work today.
sounds good... while going through your cards for trade to add these cards I seen 2 other cards I wanted "2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs #AM Andrew McCutchen" and "2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #181 Tyler Colvin" would you be able to add these 2 cards to the trade in replacement of the Silk you were asking $25 for? I already tried to send the offer to you but I got this error message when I clicked send offer ""the user is not accepting cash for certain items in this trade" If you send me a trade offer without the silk and with McCutchen/Colvin and the other cards in this thread I will be able to accept it and send you cash via paypal when I get home from work tonight. Thanks

(07-10-2012, 05:29 AM)boult81 Wrote: sounds good... while going through your cards for trade to add these cards I seen 2 other cards I wanted "2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs #AM Andrew McCutchen" and "2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #181 Tyler Colvin" would you be able to add these 2 cards to the trade in replacement of the Silk you were asking $25 for? I already tried to send the offer to you but I got this error message when I clicked send offer ""the user is not accepting cash for certain items in this trade" If you send me a trade offer without the silk and with McCutchen/Colvin and the other cards in this thread I will be able to accept it and send you cash via paypal when I get home from work tonight. Thanks
sorry the autos are not for trade at this time.I dont know why you got the error message i will try to fix that.

(07-10-2012, 04:38 AM)bman12 Wrote: i would be willing to do 45 paypal send me an offer i will check after work today.
ok I figured out a way around the problem that i listed above.. Trade offer sent.