`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help plz someone anyone

I need help plz someone anyone
Im trying to sell a card to someone and when i add the cash it say i dont have enough funds for the seller fee how do i add funds?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: I need help plz someone anyone
So I've never made a cash trade like that so I can't say this is how it's done and I recommend either trying to add $1 first to see if that works properly or for someone else to chime in lol

If you go to your My Account page and click on the Subscriptions tab, there's an Account Balance section at the bottom that you can add funds to. I *think* it's global to all Beckett activities - subscriptions and trades/sales.

RE: I need help plz someone anyone
(07-08-2012, 02:43 PM)aktlingit Wrote: So I've never made a cash trade like that so I can't say this is how it's done and I recommend either trying to add $1 first to see if that works properly or for someone else to chime in lol

If you go to your My Account page and click on the Subscriptions tab, there's an Account Balance section at the bottom that you can add funds to. I *think* it's global to all Beckett activities - subscriptions and trades/sales.
+1 i think that worked added 5 bucks lets see what happens.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]