`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you store your collection?

RE: How do you store your collection?
(07-15-2012, 10:32 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: This looks similar to my PC. In about 15 different places and 15 different shaped boxes. LMAO!
One thing I have tried to do my whole collecting career is keep my boxes similar lol I've bought so many 5000 count and 2500 count boxes in bulk its not even funny lol I think I have 7 2500 count boxes that are 10 years old and have never been folded into box form haha
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I put everything of my skins pc into binders ...I use mostly ultra pro platinum I use the white thick dummy cards to stretch the page out a little for the mem cards and they work fine
Photobucket

I have all my pc in tubs from target. Normal price is 5.99 or so for 5 tubs. great deal lol. Proud of myself because i color coded the pcs by the sports i collect football red, baseball green, basketball blue Big Grin. For base/common/inserts i put them in a 2500 count box in penny sleeves if bv over $15. All rookies in another 4 row. If $10 or less in penny, if more than $10 in penny sleeve and top loader, and $40 bv or more magnetic. Autos and jerseys ft or fs in a different box. Cards bv over $80 have magnetic, and less in top loader.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Here's mine. Lol I took apart an old fan, took out all the cords and it was just a big empty metal box with a lid.

I taped a bunch of Urlacher base to the front...

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

And the inside........

[Image: 003-1.jpg]

Heres a better picture

[Image: 004.jpg]

Briggs Super PC on the left, Urlacher Raw RCs, 1/1s, and Other Bears cards to the right, and Urlacher Graded RCs to the right of it. Extra Magnetics and toploaders on the far right
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

wow thats cool
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(07-08-2012, 03:58 PM)slotman11 Wrote: I know my way doesn't do it for most, EVERY card is in a magnetic holder, then a bag, then stored in a series of monster boxes... I have run into a few cards being too long for the magnetics, I eventually will start getting all my cards BGS graded starting with the 1/1's, the /5's, the /10's, etc... I right now using all Ultra Pro supplies...
+1 sounds like my collection.... i factor in a mag along with the card .... i usually by whole boxes of mags and they end up running me about 80 cents each Smile go through a lot of 120's and 150's then those mags go into graded team bags with the self seal and those go into 3 row boxes for now.... until i get my shelfs made Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(07-18-2012, 02:56 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: +1 sounds like my collection.... i factor in a mag along with the card .... i usually by whole boxes of mags and they end up running me about 80 cents each Smile go through a lot of 120's and 150's then those mags go into graded team bags with the self seal and those go into 3 row boxes for now.... until i get my shelfs made Smile
the only way for me... well, that's until I start slabbing my PC...Smile that's a whole other topic...

i like the creativity of the fan box
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I've got all my stuff in stacks on my makeshift desk (one of those wal-mart screw-in table things that now look slike it cam from a Dr. Seuss book.), and all my other toploaders, trade bait in a rubbermaid underneath that. Everything else is in a 3-ring binder. I have 2 for every team, 1 for Houston, and 3 for KC, GB, NOLA, NE, Den, Dal, and Oak. And then all my Favres are in one massive Binder.

And as far as dinged corners go the more expensive cards that are in te binders are in there with penny sleeves.

I only use mags for SPA patch autos, Sweet Spot helmets, and Letter cards. For the Really nice stuff I have screw downs, like bulletproof thick ones.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Thanks chad and sup you both have some pretty sweet collections
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!