`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know the best place to sell my cards

Anyone know the best place to sell my cards
Anyone know a good place to sell my cards? I've tried my local card shops each one says the buy pre 1970 only. I've tried ebay but my girlfriend's account doesn't have a high seller rating and it's hard for me to even get people interested. I just want to sell them because they're collecting dust in our basement. Oh my collection is all Cal Ripken Jr. I have about 300 cards and several starting lineups. I've tried craigslist here in St. Louis and the Baltimore area but to no avail. Any suggestions?

RE: Anyone know the best place to sell my cards
Depends on what you have and how mich your trying to sell it for.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Sorry, you cannot post book values on the message boards.

Without multiple Autographs etc i dont think you are going to get 800 for the lot. Might be better off researching some completed ebay sales on some of the nicer pieces and part those out, and sell whats left as a lot.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(07-07-2012, 02:01 PM)Krangry Wrote: Without multiple Autographs etc i dont think you are going to get 800 for the lot. Might be better off researching some completed ebay sales on some of the nicer pieces and part those out, and sell whats left as a lot.
+1
Not even close to $800. I agree break up some of the nicer things and put the rest into a lot.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(07-07-2012, 02:03 PM)bunk27 Wrote: +1
Not even close to $800. I agree break up some of the nicer things and put the rest into a lot.
Ok thanks guys