`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for members who have bought GU Jerseys

Question for members who have bought GU Jerseys
I cant seem to find a guide online so ill have you all. I realize all players wear different size jerseys but is there any kind of range you know to your knowledge for wide receivers. I know gadsden buys alot of jerseys...so if anyone knows if a size 38-40 sounds right lmk. It just sounded small to me but then again they wear them so tight on their pads. Any help would be great
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Question for members who have bought GU Jerseys
Well, my PC guy Jacquizz wore a size 40 L+4 at Oregon State and he is a 5'6" guy
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(07-06-2012, 12:32 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Well, my PC guy Jacquizz wore a size 40 L+4 at Oregon State and he is a 5'6" guy
thats no help matt. its like comparing apples to oranges with your mini man pc.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Haha well it does help if the guy he is looking for is like Demaryius Thomas - No way an GU Demaryius jersey is 38-40 if Jacquizz was 40. Hell, I don't even think Jerry Rice was 38-40 lol
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Well, as a point of reference, Jerry Rice wore a 44 in 1985. That was Russell Athletic, though. Not sure how the sizes translate between brands, but I hope it helps anyway.
Disregard above, I just saw a 2010 Braylon Edwards jersey that was a size 42. So yeah, 38-40 sounds like a normal size for an average to smallish receiver.

Okay cause I had a guy offer me a Colbert jersey and he said it was either 38 or 40. I don't think anyone would fake a Colbert jersey anyway. Thanks for all the help!

thats about the average size. they are made of super stretchable nylon so they may look small when not on and look like pads wont fit under them but they always stretch to fit
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Yeah I trusted the guy just wanted some opinions to see if that sounded right. The only jerseys I have bought before were of linebackers.

48 seems to be a popular jersey size for the jerseys I have bought. On a side note, where are you buying from? I'd love to find another option
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

(07-07-2012, 03:18 PM)jlombardi24 Wrote: 48 seems to be a popular jersey size for the jerseys I have bought. On a side note, where are you buying from? I'd love to find another option
Its from a guy who buys out the Carolina Panthers Excess @ Equipment yard sales...he has tons of jerseys, pants, helmets, shoes, etc...but its only panthers stuff.