`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Jordan Auto, You Can Have These!

RE: Looking for Jordan Auto, You Can Have These!
(07-09-2012, 04:03 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: honestly your best bet to get a jordan would be to sell those cards and buy one. no one wants to trade an MJ
People on here said the same thing about a Cam Newton and Ben Roethlisberger I had up here a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a LeBron auto.

I'll post the pic of the LeBron auto later. Thanks.

HA! awesome cards....jordan would be very cool to own.....but what kind of negotiation is that????? Smile "any combination OR ALL"?????? Thats funny.

You should just give me that Crosby auto since I only have like 4 hockey cards in my whole collection!
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 06:47 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: HA! awesome cards....jordan would be very cool to own.....but what kind of negotiation is that????? Smile "any combination OR ALL"?????? Thats funny.

You should just give me that Crosby auto since I only have like 4 hockey cards in my whole collection!
We're not supposed to talk values on here (I don't think?), but the cards in my scans are pulling in roughly $600-650 on the bay.

Not sure what the actual BV is ... but what I meant (and I realize it sounds funny) is that some of them could be had for a low-end Jordan auto — if there is such a thing.

I'm thinking maybe those one-every-other-case ones from 10-11 SP Authentic, where he's in his street clothes, something like that — or all of them could be had for a slightly better one.

I only pulled two of the 10 cards in the scans myself, so the other ones don't have a large sentimental value to me.

Remember, they're technically still called TRADING cards.

Basically, I know there are Jordan collectors on here with more than one in their collection, so I thought I'd offer these to members before I put them up on the bay.

Saves me and whoever ends up trading for these some time and money.

If I don't find one for trade, I'll buy one with the proceeds.

Either way, MJ is coming to my house. Soon.

Tuesday bump, I"m in the office tonight ... let's trade!

Just to let you all know, I have listed them online as of tonight, but if we work out a deal I can pull them off. Thanks.

The Tebow has been sold, the rest are still available for your MJ auto. Also have them on the bay, but will pull them off if we can swing a deal. Thanks ... RJ