`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
addicted to these mixed boxes some big names

RE: addicted to these mixed boxes some big names
i pulled the short print pete rose from one of my first mixed boxes...think it was from 2009 upper deck. $100 card. I usually get 80+ bv out of them and have pulled a redemption as well
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(07-06-2012, 03:26 PM)bman12 Wrote: i got 2 of them in hand i will post scans later when i get home maybe we can work something out.mine are not gold though just regular.
Okay, give me a shout.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

ok will do i will post scans tonite should be home around 6:30 or 7:00
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-06-2012, 03:36 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: Okay, give me a shout.
here is the scan i promised i will be on tomorrow to make trades got out of work later then i wanted to.Photobucket

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I actually bought a couple of these last night. I've probably bought a dozen or so in the last year and pulled an auto or relic in about half of them. They seem to be putting better packs in there now than what they have in the past. I got one that had a couple packs of Chrome and a Bowman Platinum that yielded a Kyle Seager auto. They're a lot of fun for me because I'm able to open up stuff from when I wasn't collecting a few years back. Sure, I have more 2009 O-Pee-Chee than anyone could ever want but it's a lot more satisfying that spending $20 on a 2012 blaster.

@rossmaute - Agreed. I'm having a blast going through all these packs and it is quite satisfying!

I haven't entered all the stuff from those first 2 mixed boxes I posted about (bought 2 more this evening, lol) but I did just find a 2010 Topps #250B Mark Teixeira Pie in Face SP! Not too shabby!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I pulled a 2011 Carl Crawford Sparkle and a 2010 Robin Yount SP. I bought tons of 2011 Topps and only got 1 other Sparkle and didn't get a single SP out of 2010 Topps. I'd be willing to bet I turned that $40 into over $150 in book value, and had a lot of fun doing it.

Guess I'm going to have to buy some after work tonight
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Oh dear, we're hijacking this nice man's thread. I'm addicted to these boxes as well. I pulled 2 printing plates from 1 pack of X, got a couple autos and GUs and just pulled a redemption for Koji Uehara from Topps 2011.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I'm interested in the Pujols UD First Edition; open offer sent.
Photobucket