`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Question of the day

Dumb Question of the day
Can someone give me step by Step instructions on how to do Shipping thru Paypal.. I've tried but i always messed up i know its prob easy but i cant seem to figure it out..

I have been working crazy hours and i have 3 or 4 trades i really need to get out ASAP but i have Zero time to get to the Post office..

RE: Dumb Question of the day
(07-14-2012, 10:52 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: Can someone give me step by Step instructions on how to do Shipping thru Paypal.. I've tried but i always messed up i know its prob easy but i cant seem to figure it out..

I have been working crazy hours and i have 3 or 4 trades i really need to get out ASAP but i have Zero time to get to the Post office..
Try this:

1) Go to PayPal Shipping and login when prompted.

2) Enter the address under "Address Information"

3) Under "Shipping Information", select First Class Mail Parcel, then Package/Thick Envelope and enter the weight. I usually add 1 oz more than what the scale says. It is like $0.15 more, but better safe than sorry. Also remember that 1-3 oz is the same rate, so just select 3 oz if you have anything under 3 oz. These options work for either bubble mailers and small boxes.

4) The "Mailing Date" doesn't matter. Just select the day you create the label or the day after.

5) Select any other options you want like insurance and signature confirmation etc. Select "Continue" and Pay.

Hope this helps!