`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED!!! 2011-12 Panini Limited Anfernee Hardaway cards!!!

WANTED!!! 2011-12 Panini Limited Anfernee Hardaway cards!!!
hey guys with this new product hitting the shelves i am gonna be interested in buying every Penny hardaway pulled from this product.I dont bust much waz anymore so i will need your help! Please let me know if you pull any i have paypal ready Smile! Thanks my friends and good luck!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: WANTED!!! 2011-12 Panini Limited Anfernee Hardaway cards!!!
UPDATE - STILL NEED A LOT OF THEM!!!!

LEGENDS BASE /299
LEGENDS BASE SILVER SPOTLIGHT PARALLEL /49 (INCOMMING)
LEGENDS BASE GOLD SPOTLIGHT PARALLEL /25
LEGENDS BASE PLATINUM PARALLEL 1/1
MASTERFUL MARKS AUTO /25 (INCOMMING)
TROPHY CASE AUTO /25

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PULL ANY OF THEM I NEED!

Whoa a hardcore Penny collector!!!! Haven't seen one like you in ages. Can you show off some of your stuff so I could see!?!? I was born in 1985 as well and probably grew up just like you during a time in glory days of the mid nineties when every kid either collected Jordan or Penny!

(07-07-2012, 06:56 PM)bengu Wrote: Whoa a hardcore Penny collector!!!! Haven't seen one like you in ages. Can you show off some of your stuff so I could see!?!? I was born in 1985 as well and probably grew up just like you during a time in glory days of the mid nineties when every kid either collected Jordan or Penny!
hey man nice to meet you! i would like to thank of myself as the biggest Penny collector in the US (there is some crazy rich dudes in taiwan haha) I would love to share some of my stuff with you and i can def relate i was born in 1985 aswell and yessir it was either Penny or MJ back then but living in Michigan all of my life there were lots of Grant Hill guys aswell.I will post a thread possibly later tonight or tomorrow showing some of my stuff/cards Smile thanks for the post!

Aaron