`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
MLB Collectors List (updated on 5/10/20)
Can you add me to the St. Louis Cardinals BB, Finest BB, Jared Price, Jason Crosland, Eric Miller (Cardinals), & Topps + Bowman Listed Rookies collector lists. Although i'm sure you'll be creating a few new ones. Ha
(10-15-2018, 02:11 PM)operation Wrote: Can you add me for Miguel Sano?
Nice choice! I have over 100 of his cards.
Please add me for J.R. House. Looking for 1/1s and serial numbered 50 and under.
(10-13-2018, 07:07 PM)bigbadbenny20001 Wrote: Can you add me to the St. Louis Cardinals BB, Finest BB, Jared Price, Jason Crosland, Eric Miller (Cardinals), & Topps + Bowman Listed Rookies collector lists. Although i'm sure you'll be creating a few new ones. Ha
You were already listed for Finest from post #147. I added you for the rest though.
(12-18-2018, 05:33 AM)toddcarte Wrote: Please add me for J.R. House. Looking for 1/1s and serial numbered 50 and under.
Added.
(10-15-2018, 02:11 PM)operation Wrote: Can you add me for Miguel Sano?
If you come back to the site, post again and I'll add you. I'm not adding someone who was only on here for 6 days.
Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: sohzfL.jpg]
Could you add me please- Brandon Crawford and Buster Posey

(05-07-2020, 12:37 PM)buffdaddy6886 Wrote: Could you add me please- Brandon Crawford and Buster Posey
Got you added to the list.
Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
Please take me off of these players - Starlin Castro, Machado, Trout, Lawrie, Harper
Please take me off of this set - 2013 Bowman
Please take me off of this team - Cubs

Please add me to this set - 2012 Allen & Ginter Autos & Minis

No rush. Thanks!
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 76/125 (60% Complete)
2012 A&G Mini Supercollector/Hoarder
Also Looking for High-End Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Reggie Miller
(05-10-2020, 02:40 PM)tin8shusd Wrote: Please take me off of these players - Starlin Castro, Machado, Trout, Lawrie, Harper
Please take me off of this set - 2013 Bowman
Please take me off of this team - Cubs
Please add me to this set - 2012 Allen & Ginter Autos & Minis
No rush. Thanks!
Done.