`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone looking for anything like this?

Anyone looking for anything like this?
Just checking interest...Is anyone out there looking for some stuff like this? I have some late 90's NASCAR cards including a Rusty Wallace auto and many inserts. I also have a bunch of other NASCAR things like Scott Wimmer auto stuff and older die cast cars and a Matt Kenseth Forever Bobblehead. Can post in PB and org if interested but I'm just checking to see if there's any interest at all.

Thanks

RE: Anyone looking for anything like this?
Welcome to this forum and I hope you have success on Beckett!

I am always looking for Mark Martin stuff I don't have (mostly cards, but other MM items interest me too). I am also interested in Jeff Gordon stuff. I am not looking to buy anything right now, but am always willing to make trades. LMK if this info can result in a transaction b/t the two of us.

What are you looking for (NASCAR or otherwise)?

(07-04-2012, 10:10 PM)Eyesnskis Wrote: Just checking interest...Is anyone out there looking for some stuff like this? I have some late 90's NASCAR cards including a Rusty Wallace auto and many inserts. I also have a bunch of other NASCAR things like Scott Wimmer auto stuff and older die cast cars and a Matt Kenseth Forever Bobblehead. Can post in PB and org if interested but I'm just checking to see if there's any interest at all.

Thanks
May be interested in the Wallace auto. Is it a certified auto from a product or is it a card that was signed? What card is it? Thanks

Looks like there's some interest. I'll post up some pictures to my PB and add the cards to my org.

The Rusty auto is a UD Million Dollar Memoirs #MM9 and is certified by UD.

Thanks guys!

(07-05-2012, 09:54 AM)Eyesnskis Wrote: Looks like there's some interest. I'll post up some pictures to my PB and add the cards to my org.

The Rusty auto is a UD Million Dollar Memoirs #MM9 and is certified by UD.

Thanks guys!
I would be interested in it.

Org updated with some of the popular requests. Working on adding them to PB. Thanks guys!

I'd be interested in any michael waltrip that I don't have.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Pm sent to LeadMeToGreatness

Have lots left if you are looking for a specific driver let me know. Looking mainly to sell but will consider trades for hockey. These cards need to go, Let's work something out!

(07-08-2012, 11:36 AM)Eyesnskis Wrote: Pm sent to LeadMeToGreatness

Have lots left if you are looking for a specific driver let me know. Looking mainly to sell but will consider trades for hockey. These cards need to go, Let's work something out!
Not sure if I have anything that you need, sent you a TO and a trade message. Thank You.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]