`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nash to Lakers! NOOO!

Nash to Lakers! NOOO!
I can't believe m eyes. Just lost all respect for him. Went from a phx hero to zero.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

RE: Nash to Lakers! NOOO!
Man I'm gonna puke what the hell! Sorry but ever since the sale of the Suns by Jerry I have slowly lost my affection for the suns.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Love this move for him! lol sorry guys, you're still in great hands with Marshall! Id rather him go there than to Toronto or even worse Miami.

It was a sign and trade deal. I wouldn't say it's his fault but it is tough to swallow.
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

Its his fault, this is where he asked to go. I would be fine any where else. They are our enemy here. I'm sorry but to me it's a pretty pathetic move. No respect for him now.

He wanted to be closer to Elizabeth Hurley, again.

Yeah he knows all too well the Lakers are Suns fans bitter enemies and despite knowing how this would devastate fans here he asked to be traded there anyways. With that said the more I think about it it was the best thing that could have happened to the Suns imo. They have to rebuild and won't be challenging for the playoffs any time soon so its good they got picks instead of nothing for him. He lost a step big time last year, he is now an assist man only he can't score anymore.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I don't see anything wrong with going to a contenter in the biggest basketball market in the world all while moving only an hour away from your kids. Nash is my favorite player and the Lakers are probably my least favorite team. I am happy for Nash but disappointed as a fan. Nash will put up great numbers in LA and have a great time doing it.....showtime is back in LA.

Bonus is I will get to see him play alot more as the Lakers are always on TV...yay. The bad part is I will have to somewhat cheer for the Lakers and all his modern, rookies and autograph prices will go up.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

I just hope we can get Gordon without giving up too much. We signed dragic which is cool. Beasley will make a comeback and they are said to be interested in Greg Oden lol. Should be an interesting year.

At least Nash helped the Suns with a sign and trade, that was cool of him. Instead of just signing somewhere and getting nothing the Suns got 2 1st and 2 2nd round picks and some cash.....thats pretty darn good for a FA (ask Cleveland, Toronto in the NBA and the NJ Devils and Nashville Preds in the NHL).
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.