`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Heritage Jason Bay SP

2005 Heritage Jason Bay SP
Can anyone direct me to a picture of the '05 Heritage Jason Bay SP? It's card number 6b. The SP is listed as a yellow hat. However, the pictures of the card on Ebay auctions all look the same--Bay with a black hat with an old Pirates logo with a yellow brim--and are listed as the SP. These are mostly all listed as the SP, however the Beckett Marketplace lists cards that look identical to these as the regular card. The Beckett marketplace doesn't have any photos of the SP. Can anyone explain the difference to me or show me a scan of the two cards so I can figure out the difference?

RE: 2005 Heritage Jason Bay SP
6A (Has "Pirates" on uniform, "P" on hat, black brim, white jersey, and nothing on background wall)
[Image: 1839-6aFr.jpg]

6B SP (Shows "Pittsburgh" on uniform, Pirates logo on hat, yellow brim, black jersey, and something on background wall)
[Image: 455514e2-ad9e-4275-a3c6-b66d9a58dde4.jpg]

RE: 2005 Heritage Jason Bay SP
(07-04-2012, 12:32 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: 6A (Has "Pirates" on uniform, "P" on hat, black brim, white jersey, and nothing on background wall)
[Image: 1839-6aFr.jpg]

6B SP (Shows "Pittsburgh" on uniform, Pirates logo on hat, yellow brim, black jersey, and something on background wall)
[Image: 455514e2-ad9e-4275-a3c6-b66d9a58dde4.jpg]
Thanks! I now know that I had the SP variation all along and was actually looking for the regular card and not the variation. Silly me...Peace, TH