`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2 more 1/1s added.. press pass showcase

2 more 1/1s added.. press pass showcase
just 2 more adds to my press pass showcase 1/1s.... i already had kendall wright,stephon gilmore and michael floyd.. so here the other 2 are!..enjoy Smile

[Image: quintoncoples.jpg]

[Image: trentrichardson.jpg]

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: 2 more 1/1s added.. press pass showcase
Sweet adds.....congrats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

thanks!
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Nice adds man. I love press pass. I think if they could get an NFL License they would have a better following and the cards would look even more amazing.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(07-04-2012, 10:55 AM)sevans1979 Wrote: Nice adds man. I love press pass. I think if they could get an NFL License they would have a better following and the cards would look even more amazing.
couldnt agree more.. seems like their product has def blossomed more and more with each year. This year ive bought more press pass products then i ever have. LOVE the showcase cards(but for the price of the box,they could do something about BV on these,just my 2 cents)

stay away from my fanfare Big Grin
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Great lookin cards on top of being 1/1's! Nice job!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

(07-04-2012, 10:55 AM)sevans1979 Wrote: Nice adds man. I love press pass. I think if they could get an NFL License they would have a better following and the cards would look even more amazing.
I wished they'd get their NCAA license back! I loved the press pass, sage & hit college stuff. Its just weird seeing these player in uniform with no colligiate logos on their uni's or on the cards. Press Pass definetly has made some killer designs this year, as well as Leaf.... I just wish that more than one company had the college license Sad

Very sweet cards btw!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I love showcase nice designs and everything! Your right on prices also. Could be way higher IMO.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

wow congrats
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37