Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the ???? is up with this? Check out this Durant RC auto

What the ???? is up with this? Check out this Durant RC auto
[Image: durantsticker1.jpg]

Found another

[Image: durantsticker2.jpg]

OK this is sooo stupid. You can see the UD authentication sticker when you zoom in on the card. I could tell it was a sticker auto before zooming in and then I could see it had the same type of sticker as the Durant sticker auto that I have.

Someone probably had a 2nd year auto that was damaged and thought " Hey I can put this on this RC card that I have and then send it to PSA and it would grade authentic".....

I am kind of disgusted with PSA because they slabbed it. I realize the card and the auto is authentic, but really this is not a licensed card. Can't Topps or Upper Deck file for infringment on this?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: What the ???? is up with this? Check out this Durant RC auto
This is from the Leaf Best of Basketball product this year, Leaf acquired several of the sticker autos from UDA a while back and decided to put it on different Durant cards and have PSA slab/authenticate them. So it is legal, although maybe a bit tacky though.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

ive been kinda torn about this, i do agree its weird to throw legit sticker autos on cards that werent meant to be signed, but for player collectors, i think this is a good thing.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I kinda like em.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Wow, I didn't know these were issued.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

replaced the ebay link with some images xtreme... it wasn't my ebay listing for the record.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Personally Im not a fan of what Leaf did, just doesnt seem right to me. The very least they could have centered the sticker on the card!

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

yes, this were issued in the leaf best of basketball product, I pulled one of this in a case break along with a in person auto of derrick rose, also slabbed by psa/dna.