`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone recognize these?

Anyone recognize these?
Got these out of 2 blasters I broke a few days ago, can't seem to find them in the beckett anywhere. Anyone know anything about the value of them? My guess is not much but I've been wrong before! lol

[Image: img010.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Anyone recognize these?
Those were made after the draft. It was a Draft exclusive, with the number being the spot they were drafted in the NFL draft. RGIII has sold for up to $20 recently if that helps.
Eddie George Super Collector

Wow wasn't expecting that thanks for the help man!

really? $20 for the RGIII card? That is insane since someone could simply go to Target or Wal-Mart and pay $20 for a blaster and very likely get both RG III draft cards, several other cards and two autos?

(07-03-2012, 11:37 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: really? $20 for the RGIII card? That is insane since someone could simply go to Target or Wal-Mart and pay $20 for a blaster and very likely get both RG III draft cards, several other cards and two autos?
Yes exactly. It has sold "UP" to that amount. With most selling around the $3-6 range.
Eddie George Super Collector

(07-03-2012, 12:52 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Yes exactly. It has sold "UP" to that amount. With most selling around the $3-6 range.
+1... somebody REALLY wanted it to pay $20...Smile

(07-03-2012, 12:52 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Yes exactly. It has sold "UP" to that amount. With most selling around the $3-6 range.
that still seems rather high for what it is

I have busted 6 blasters so far of this product and its the only one I've gotten so may not be as common as you think. I personally wouldn't pay more than 5 bucks for it but I don't collect him either so who knows, if someone wants it bad enough they will pay to get it.