`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tons of new pick ups for trade :)

tons of new pick ups for trade :)
I went to the lcs today and picked up a handful of cards for less then $1 each -score- I also picked up a box of '94 select have the scans of the two hits (Kenny lofton ref. and PUDGE ref.!) pudge of course is PC and NFT Smile not bad for a $10 box and thats not even including the bases(lmk if you need anything ill go through them). Also Got a big mail day in and opened a box of '12 bowman jumbo. Had a great break with the Jumbo (Kemp /25 , Darvish blue paper /250 PC NFT!! , Tyler Austin Orange paper /500 , Xander Bogaerts blue paper /250) THE KEMP WILL BE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD TO GET! might just put it on the bay lol and all of the Paper colored arent FT right now. everything else is in org. enjoy! Smile

[Image: new110008.jpg]

[Image: new110007.jpg]

[Image: new110006.jpg]

[Image: new110005.jpg]

[Image: new110004.jpg]

[Image: new110003.jpg]

[Image: new110002.jpg]

[Image: new110001.jpg]
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: tons of new pick ups for trade :)
I can use that Belt UT auto if it's FT. Got a FInest Xfractor auto and Bowman Chrome auto of Belt FT if you might be interested. LMK.

HI Check me on the Blue Darvish ..

(07-02-2012, 09:12 PM)RKirkland Wrote: HI Check me on the Blue Darvish ..
didnt think anyone would read the paragraph i wrote X( lol
(07-02-2012, 09:11 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I can use that Belt UT auto if it's FT. Got a FInest Xfractor auto and Bowman Chrome auto of Belt FT if you might be interested. LMK.
thanks but not interested Smile

Check me for the Tyler Austin.

gotta have the lofton man lmk what u need for it
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I have this Feliz stamp card. It's serially #d/10 that I could pair with either a Derek Holland Topps Chrome autograph RC or an UD Masterpieces Ian Kinsler autograph. I also have a 2005 Bowman Chrome Kinsler Refractor RC and a 2005 Topps Chrome Kinsler Black Refractor RC that we might could work into a deal. Let me know. Thanks.

[Image: Jan21scan0012.jpg]

Diggin the Locke auto
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

I'd be interested in that Youk sweet spot.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(07-02-2012, 11:01 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have this Feliz stamp card. It's serially #d/10 that I could pair with either a Derek Holland Topps Chrome autograph RC or an UD Masterpieces Ian Kinsler autograph. I also have a 2005 Bowman Chrome Kinsler Refractor RC and a 2005 Topps Chrome Kinsler Black Refractor RC that we might could work into a deal. Let me know. Thanks.

[Image: Jan21scan0012.jpg]
no thanks, everyone else i have open offers sent to yall, lookin to do some more dealin Smile