`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card lots on eBay

card lots on eBay
Spent the last day bidding on come cards on ebay and i came aross some card lots. Just wondering if anyone has has bought some of these and gotten anything good out of it? I bought one that 1of 8 lots may include 100-1000 cards including AT LEAST ONE AUTO OR JERSEY CARD AND ONE NUMBERED CARD. EACH LOT WILL BE PACKED WITH ROOKIES, CHROME, HOLOGRAMS, REFLECTORS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. SOME LOTS WILL FEATURE AUTOGRAPHED BATS, PICTURES, JERSEYS, GLOVES, AND OTHER GAME USED MEMROBILIA, NOT CARDS, ACTUAL MEMROBILIA ON TOP OF THE 100 CARDS. ONE LUCKY LOT WILL CONTAIN THE MOTHER LOAD, 1,000 CARDS, 2 GAME USED MEMROBILIA PIECES, AND 50 AUTO/NUMBERED CARDS

basically just wondering if any one has scored on something like this?

RE: card lots on eBay
You will get exactly what it says you will get. Will you have heard of the player(s) on your lot hit(s)? Doubtful.

How much did it cost you?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

hi

im the resident "dutch auction" expert here on beckett.

the "100 cards with a game used card" usually are folks trying to get rid of commons. there wont ever be autographed memorabilia. the 1000 cards "bonus"? that's actually not a good thing. it's like a 2 for 1 sale on short sleeve suits with butterfly collars - if they really want to screw you, they will give you three.

the "100 card" folks are pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dutch auctions on ebay. a lot of late 80's early 90's stuff. they'll throw in a game used card, usually worth 5-8 dollars.

if you are going to buy from lot sellers, these are the last folks i would do business with. look for smaller lot sizes, with better guarantees, or people that guarantee a specific amount of bv for each dollar you spend.

ok good info! it got the lot for 10$ Dont know if you are allowed to say or not but can you reccomend any sellers on ebay that are trust worthy?

the problem with many of these types of sellers is that they are here one day, gone the next. the absolute best ones only last 1 month, maybe 2, then they realize they are losing money.

i could recommend some names however, but i am slightly biased, since ive been running the same auction for 10 years now

but besides myself, i could recommend 2 or 3 guys, but i think it might be verbotten on the boards