`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out what I just got..

RE: Check out what I just got..
Unless the COA came from Upper Deck, I wouldn't have done it.

sorry to rain on your parade, but that is 100% a fake

I spoke to the guy again and apparently it was a misunderstanding about the game worn part. His step father had taken him to a game in the 94-95 playoffs and that's where they got the jersey from according to him..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

(07-05-2012, 04:17 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: I spoke to the guy again and apparently it was a misunderstanding about the game worn part. His step father had taken him to a game in the 94-95 playoffs and that's where they got the jersey from according to him..
Unless you have better pics, I'm pretty sure the auto isn't real, either.

Technically it could be game worn, just be either the guy you traded or his father.. The auto looks very fishy to me.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

Just saw picture proof of the auto. It was obtained in person by himself during a playoff game then taken later to a Beckett convention where he got it authenticated, hence the coa..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

(07-05-2012, 09:34 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: Just saw picture proof of the auto. It was obtained in person by himself during a playoff game then taken later to a Beckett convention where he got it authenticated, hence the coa..
Can you post the pic?

I'm totally not trying to rain on your parade, it's just that on that first photo you put up the sig looks way off ... of course, if he signed it before/after a game or whatever and was in a rush I could see that.

Although, he's legendary for not signing autographs, even at celebrity events like the Tahoe golf tourney ... I would find it hard to believe he signed before a playoff game or whenever the guy who traded it to you said he signed it.

I think I speak for a lot of other members when I say I totally want to believe you and hope you didn't get ripped off, but it seems like if it was a "Beckett convention" (not sure what that is), the COA would have the Beckett logo/name somewhere?

Thanks, man ...

losrudos.com??? nothing comes up. u got screwed man
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

It was his personal pic, so I've no way of posting it..

If you traded for that MJ Auto jersey based on that pic.. you got screwed. You should of verified the website that is listed on the fake COA...

http://losrudos.com ??? huh? what website is that? Google it.. & you get the following statement...
"This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. Click here to inquire or call 1-800-477-8207."

If it is not a trusted website that has been around for years, I would be cautious in buying/trading anything..

too many questions regarding where the jersey, autograph, & COA came from.. it the seller or his stepdad got the auto in-person, why would it have a COA?

if it is too good to be true, don't believe it!!!

If the trader knew it was real, wouldn't he try to sell it on ebay instead of a trade? He could of got $500+ dollars.. Certified (by legit companies, i.e. UDA, Beckett, ect) jerseys for MJ go for a few thousand dollars..

If the trader sent you a picture.. upload it to photobucket & post the picture.. or take a better picture yourself then post it..

Beckett convention.. never heard of them... I been out of the collecting cardboard for awhile & do not pay attention to card shows or conventions so I may be wrong on that.. I live in San Diego & the month card show here is extremely poor.. no wax & same venders, same cards every time.. forget it.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*