`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July promotion?

RE: July promotion?
Lord knows Ive have this argument with "IT guy" before.
His response is the generic "Im not the only IT person and we are all working on issues here" response.
My main thing is that this is something that generates revenue for your company. Take care of it in a timely manner before people start taking their biz elsewhere.

Problem is, they dont seem to see it that way and just drag their heels in anything relating to the grading services.
Just like the confirmation email that EVERYONE complains about not getting. You would think they could fix that. My only assumption is that they are running things so thin there that even with the god knows how much revenue there being pulled in by the grading services, that the low amount of employees they have cant do everything.

Im starting to think, maybe if we stop submitting all together until these changes are made, maybe we will see some action.

(07-10-2012, 05:43 AM)creativemunky Wrote: Lord knows Ive have this argument with "IT guy" before.
His response is the generic "Im not the only IT person and we are all working on issues here" response.
My main thing is that this is something that generates revenue for your company. Take care of it in a timely manner before people start taking their biz elsewhere.

Problem is, they dont seem to see it that way and just drag their heels in anything relating to the grading services.
Just like the confirmation email that EVERYONE complains about not getting. You would think they could fix that. My only assumption is that they are running things so thin there that even with the god knows how much revenue there being pulled in by the grading services, that the low amount of employees they have cant do everything.

Im starting to think, maybe if we stop submitting all together until these changes are made, maybe we will see some action.
I have. I talked to someone on the phone on Friday 7/6 and was basically told it will be up when it's up. I LOVE BGS service but this is the kind of thing that drives me to PSA. I know my 50 cards this month and the $500 or so in revenue for Beckett isn't much in the grand scheme but where has "customer service" gone in today's society.

(07-10-2012, 08:29 AM)cowboyfaninar Wrote: I have. I talked to someone on the phone on Friday 7/6 and was basically told it will be up when it's up. I LOVE BGS service but this is the kind of thing that drives me to PSA. I know my 50 cards this month and the $500 or so in revenue for Beckett isn't much in the grand scheme but where has "customer service" gone in today's society.
I emailed someone that I think can help. We'll see.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-10-2012, 11:18 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I emailed someone that I think can help. We'll see.
Thanks Nolan, BTW I love your ID Smile

(07-10-2012, 01:14 PM)cowboyfaninar Wrote: Thanks Nolan, BTW I love your ID Smile
You're welcome. And Thanks!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'd love to hear of a promotion... no way Ill send cards in at regular rates hahaha

(07-10-2012, 08:29 AM)cowboyfaninar Wrote: I have. I talked to someone on the phone on Friday 7/6 and was basically told it will be up when it's up. I LOVE BGS service but this is the kind of thing that drives me to PSA. I know my 50 cards this month and the $500 or so in revenue for Beckett isn't much in the grand scheme but where has "customer service" gone in today's society.
Yea, that kind of disgusts me too. I also LOVE BGS services EXCEPT for the choppy customer service and shotty IT work in keeping everything up and running properly. The attitude of "it will be up when we are ready to put it up" (basically) is just inexcusable when you are talking 1/3 of the month is already over!

I think my MAIN 2 complaints when it comes to BGS is tracking of my cards after it arrives at the office and the announcements of the specials.

To throw in a good word among all the complaints (my own included).
I did have a very swift email conversation with an "Account Executive" today. Four replies in a 1h 59m span. That's pretty solid. But that's also not general Beckett Customer Support.

But she did handle my math-heavy email very well.

Email I just got:

For July, Beckett Grading is offering another great grading special! This offer will allow you to get one extra card grade for free with each 10 cards you submit for grading. The offer is good for any service level and the amount you save is up to you! Take a look at how it will work.

For example, you can submit 20 cards at the 20-day level. Then, you will actually be able to send in 22 cards for the price of those 20 cards. This is a savings of $20 on this order. Here is the breakdown:

Send 11 cards….pay for 10

Send 22 cards….pay for 20

Send 33 cards….pay for 30

And So On

Choose from our 2, 5, 10, 20, or 45-day service levels and save, save, save!!

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions, onsite grading , or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted between 07/01/12 and 07/31/12 and cannot be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: “Freebie0712” All orders must be postmarked by 07/31/12 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Customer is responsible for return shipping, insurance, and surcharges, including autograph surcharges on certified autograph cards. Regular prices, surcharges, and service levels can be found at www.beckett.com/grading or on any BGS submission form. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, grading@beckett.com, or see www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms or for more information.

After seeing the July deal 11 days into the month, I have two words.... BIG DEAL!