`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do i do i accepted a trade by accident on my stupid laptop mouse

what do i do i accepted a trade by accident on my stupid laptop mouse
i sent an offer to some one for an $8 cards they sent it back with a $25 card i was going to look at what else they had and my stupid laptop mouse clicked accept i sent a message saying it was accident but what do i do now

RE: what do i do i accepted a trade by accident on my stupid laptop mouse
All you can do is hope they are understanding, if not you will have to bite the bullet and go through with the trade since you have the "Must send first" under your name.

(06-30-2012, 09:36 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: i sent an offer to some one for an $8 cards they sent it back with a $25 card i was going to look at what else they had and my stupid laptop mouse clicked accept i sent a message saying it was accident but what do i do now
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

yeah uh i'm glad he was understanding because i wouldnt do that
and the send first is because of a lost trade that the person finaly got dont be so quick to judge
and any one can look at my trade rating and the number of trades i have to know i dont scam people and that my trade rating is higher than a lot of people on here. i have been a member for sometime now i was late shipping a couple in the winter and had one get lost this stupid must send first thing should be gone i have never scammed anyone, i have fallen victim to a couple of scams though, i am a fair trader
might be little slow at shipping my trades but hey i run a business and cards are not my whole life

(06-30-2012, 10:12 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: yeah uh i'm glad he was understanding because i wouldnt do that
and the send first is because of a lost trade that the person finaly got dont be so quick to judge
and any one can look at my trade rating and the number of trades i have to know i dont scam people and that my trade rating is higher than a lot of people on here. i have been a member for sometime now i was late shipping a couple in the winter and had one get lost this stupid must send first thing should be gone i have never scammed anyone, i have fallen victim to a couple of scams though, i am a fair trader
might be little slow at shipping my trades but hey i run a business and cards are not my whole life
Talk to the guy, let him know what happened. also, talk to a mod if you cleared up the trade issues
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

Settle down Jr. no one was judging you. Because I can simply read what is under your name isn't a "judgement".

(06-30-2012, 10:12 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: yeah uh i'm glad he was understanding because i wouldnt do that
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Like someone else said let a mod know it was an accident, reopen the trade and finalize a new deal to offset the accident. As for your MSF tag - I was one of the ones you were late to ship to and if asked if I would trade with you again I would say in a heartbeat. You took care of your stuff as soon as you could and you explained the situation and wasnt looking for any sympathy. Youre good in my book and I would vouch for you any day. Talk to a mod about it also.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

branesergen that is very cool of you to speak up for a member!
[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!

When I did the same thing, the mod couldn't do anything about it. The mod told me to essentially work it out with the other guy...