`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Pickups

PC Pickups
Just wanted to put up some of my new additions. Not sure if I want to try and complete the Air Lines set...Have only 3/12 and it's taking me forever to find them for a nice price. Thanks for looking.

[Image: mjn.jpg]
[Image: photo.jpg]
[Image: s.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: PC Pickups
Nice pickups man! I have two of the airlines cards and have felt the same about going after the set. Seems like a lot of people think these cards are worth more than they actually sell for!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

i have always liked them air line cards they seem pretty condition sensative much like most die cut cards haha
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(07-01-2012, 12:19 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice pickups man! I have two of the airlines cards and have felt the same about going after the set. Seems like a lot of people think these cards are worth more than they actually sell for!
Thanks man, The Air Lines cards seem to sell all over the place Hi/Low. It's hard to stop looking for them for me because the AL2 MJ was one of my first big hits growing up.

I have a question for you that I found odd.
Beckett increased the value of MJ's for his Wizards years but not the 90's??!! Makes no sense to me since his 90's stuff is going nuts right now...Just wanted to see if you had some input on this.

(07-01-2012, 01:51 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i have always liked them air line cards they seem pretty condition sensative much like most die cut cards haha
Yeah, The condition is hard because it's three layers of cards pressed into each other. Just think if Panini tried to make these cards?! haha Gotta love it
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(07-01-2012, 04:21 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Thanks man, The Air Lines cards seem to sell all over the place Hi/Low. It's hard to stop looking for them for me because the AL2 MJ was one of my first big hits growing up.

I have a question for you that I found odd.
Beckett increased the value of MJ's for his Wizards years but not the 90's??!! Makes no sense to me since his 90's stuff is going nuts right now...Just wanted to see if you had some input on this.

The only thing I can think of is that the 90's cards have gone up drastically in the past couple months and the Wizards stuff is catching up? I do not keep track of his Wizards stuff nearly as much as I do the 90's so I am not 100% sure.

[Image: Nick.jpg]