`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Ebay Problem

My New Ebay Problem
So i bought a Nice Majerle Commerative Plate on Ebay the Seller had it for .99 cent and 9.99 Shipping so i waited and got it for the Min Bid of .99.. well guessing the Seller wanted to save money shipping he sent the Plate Wrapped in bubble wrap but in a Plastic Shipping bag(not a bubble mailer just a plain bag).. Needless to say the Plate Arrived in Pieces.. I'm guessing he prob only paid $3 or $4 bucks shipping(paid thru ebay and didnt say on the invoice).

I've contracted the Seller already and informed them that the package was damaged and i would provide scans if needed..

What do you guys think should i already open a case with Ebay or should i wait until i hear from the seller first?

RE: My New Ebay Problem
Give it a minute, wait to see what their response is.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

ya your right.. i just wish people wouldnt be so dumb.. I mean who sends a Plate in a Bag honestly so dumb

I would give the seller 48-72 hours to provide refund, then open up a complaint... Don't think the seller would ask you to send it back since it is broken in little pieces. Take pictures for your records & save the envelope/package he sent it in...

sucks that the seller took such little care in proper packaging/protection.

good luck
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(06-29-2012, 05:02 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would give the seller 48-72 hours to provide refund, then open up a complaint... Don't think the seller would ask you to send it back since it is broken in little pieces. Take pictures for your records & save the envelope/package he sent it in...

sucks that the seller took such little care in proper packaging/protection.

good luck
ya i know considering he charged me 9.99 for shipping i was assuming it would be coming in a box wrapped in bubble wrap and possibly even packagin foam..

Ouch. I had a seller send me a Chris Masters WWE Action figure last week. I thought I got a heck of a deal because it was one of his more expensive figures for $9.99 + free shipping. How about when I go outside to get the mail the lady tells me I have to pay $8.90! This guy shipped in a flat rate box with a 3 ounce packing slip from ebay taped on it . So this means he wasted $1.64 in shipping fees himself. His feedback shows he was doing the same type of stuff on other transactions so I left him my first negative feedback ever on ebay. His response on the feedback page makes me wish I could retract it! "USPS are greedy. Next time have the package returned to sender." And if youre wondering why I paid so much for a Chris Masters toy is because he was at a show here last week. He is always cool and signs anything for everyone so I stocked up on his merchandise!