Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bowman hit issues?

bowman hit issues?
hi everyone,

has anyone else not been getting the hits they are supposed to out of 2012 bowman...i bought 2 jumbo boxes and 4 regular hobby boxes so far and out of one jumbo box i only got 2 autos and the last regular hobby box i didnt get an auto at all....i mailed the jumbo proof of purchase in and got an auto back yesterday....joe benson...wooohooo...lol....it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth....anyone else had similar problems?

RE: bowman hit issues?
This also happened to a guy in a shop that I had went to the other day. Maybe they made too many 4 auto Jumbos or 2 hit Hobbies and forgot some boxes just need 1. LOL. at least you got a replacement card.

Same happened to me. I also reported it to Topps. I think this is pretty widespread, but they will send something.

Anyone know how they go about this? I mean whose getting a Yu as a replacement?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Actually, I am glad you said something. I was shorted one auto in my Jumbo box as well and forgot about it until just now! :-)

they were very friendly about it at topps but no one is buying boxes of bowman to get shorted an auto and then get a terrible card in its place....how does anyone know if a Darvish or some other superfractor or refractor was supposed to be in that box....its discouraging to the average collector that cant spend thousands on cases to get a great pull....but yes topps will replace the missing auto as long as you send a reciept and proof of purchase off the bottom of the box....hopefully you get something better than a Joe Benson auto!!!!

Good luck getting ur hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK