`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 More Boxes of Tier One (Scans)

5 More Boxes of Tier One (Scans)
One of the things I loved about this product last year was that the relics were good, often of HOF players, and could sometimes save a mediocre box. The first few boxes I opened this year revealed single relics of current players, which hardly carry the same value.

However, the 5 I opened tonight gave me a couple of sweet relics. Oddly enough, the Stargell was in the same box as the Molitor and the Mantle was in with the Chipper, but those boxes were made extra sweet by the nice relics. Anyway, here's what I busted tonight, most will be FT.

Lemme know what you think.

[Image: tierone3.jpg]
[Image: tierone4.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 5 More Boxes of Tier One (Scans)
If you get any dbacks please let me know, great pulls btw!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

What would you be looking for in terms of a trade for the Kemp?

BTW, I mailed your end of our trade out on the weekend. Not sure if you got the message I sent you or not.

check me for the reddick please
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Let's work a deal for the chipper. Part cash part trade maybe?
[Image: dontpray11.png]

would love the mickey mantle bat or the chipper auto...let me know please!

(06-28-2012, 12:27 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: If you get any dbacks please let me know, great pulls btw!
I have a Ian Kennedy double relic I will trade ? see scan in my photobucket under chuckfe
Photobucket

I know I have nothing you would probably want for the chipper auto, but maybe check for the batcard? lmk. thanks
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

you scored big with those 5 boxes. ive seen much much worse from 12 box cases.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

You did very wello for yourself!

(06-28-2012, 12:02 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: One of the things I loved about this product last year was that the relics were good, often of HOF players, and could sometimes save a mediocre box. The first few boxes I opened this year revealed single relics of current players, which hardly carry the same value.

However, the 5 I opened tonight gave me a couple of sweet relics. Oddly enough, the Stargell was in the same box as the Molitor and the Mantle was in with the Chipper, but those boxes were made extra sweet by the nice relics. Anyway, here's what I busted tonight, most will be FT.

Lemme know what you think.

[Image: tierone3.jpg]
[Image: tierone4.jpg]