`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Yankee Prospects

WTTF Yankee Prospects
My wants are posted in my Organize and these are the players I am focusing on currently.

Gary Sanchez
Mason Williams
Jose Campos
Slade Heathcott
Dante Bichette Jr.
Cito Culver
Ravel Santana
J.R. Murphy
Claudio Custodio
Tyler Austin
Angelo Gumbs
Ben Gamel
Bryan Mitchell
Rob Segedin
Neil Medchill
Kyle Roller
Caleb Cotham

With an EMPHASIS on MURPHY and SEGEDIN before they get promoted to Trenton here some time in the near future.

RE: WTTF Yankee Prospects
i have quite a bit of all that... geez... no romine, banuelos, Warren, betances?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(06-27-2012, 11:34 PM)mjanooz Wrote: i have quite a bit of all that... geez... no romine, banuelos, Warren, betances?
They are all in the upper levels. As I stated these are the ones I am currently focusing on. After all the promotions I'll go back to taking anything off the market but right now worried about the ones that I have a chance getting them signed at a Tampa Yankees game.

Closed out a couple trades today. Let's see what else I can get.

I may have a few for you, send me an offer.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I know you're focusing more on the early leagues.....but I've got a 2011 Bowman Platinum Hector Noesi Gold Auto /50 if you're at all interested.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(06-28-2012, 12:20 PM)krykslr Wrote: I know you're focusing more on the early leagues.....but I've got a 2011 Bowman Platinum Hector Noesi Gold Auto /50 if you're at all interested.
Being he is no longer with the club it would not be of priority right now. I usually go back to "REGULAR" stuff once I satisfy my prospecting.

Interested in this? [Image: card046.jpg]
I know it's not of any of the guys you mentioned but 2 of them are still playing Smile
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-28-2012, 03:43 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Interested in this? [Image: card046.jpg]
I know it's not of any of the guys you mentioned but 2 of them are still playing Smile
Yes I am interested in this. It is maked as a need. Actually only reason Zolio is not listed is because he is on the 40 man roster and is above the stated Single A cut off. But he actually signed my sons birthday poster this past spring training. I really liked what I saw from this guy. but yes check me for it.

Hey bud I just moved to st Pete. I also collect Yankees mostly jeter and Nunez but I have a bunch. I have some of those guys you mentioned above. Pm me