Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TRADING RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS BLACK DIAMON QUAD DIAMOND RUBY CARD # RD OUT OF 100
06-27-2012, 01:57 PM
TRADING RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS BLACK DIAMON QUAD DIAMOND RUBY CARD # RD OUT OF 100
DECIDE TO BUY ONE PACK OF BLACK DIAMOND YESTERDAY AND GOT THIS. RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS BLACK DIAMOND QUAD DIAMOND RUBY CARD # RD OUT OF 100. WILLING TO TRADE PREFERABLY FOR LEAFS BUT SEND ANY OFFER.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: TRADING RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS BLACK DIAMON QUAD DIAMOND RUBY CARD # RD OUT OF 100
Another serious toronto collector, gmmm I've got some competitionWink but sick pull and good luck trading it on a nice PC card!
-Alex
06-27-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: TRADING RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS BLACK DIAMON QUAD DIAMOND RUBY CARD # RD OUT OF 100
Thanks ReimerFan. I know i think i screamed when i saw that card in the pack. Out of queestion do you have a Reimer young gun that is like the only recent rookie for Toronto i am missing. THANKS
06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
SICK hit!!! Congrats on the very nice card! I wish that I had something that you would trade it for! Wink

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
06-27-2012, 03:13 PM
(06-27-2012 02:51 PM)Narster Wrote:  Thanks ReimerFan. I know i think i screamed when i saw that card in the pack. Out of queestion do you have a Reimer young gun that is like the only recent rookie for Toronto i am missing. THANKS

I only have a reimer regular and gold victory rookie, and 2 ice rookies.
06-27-2012, 03:20 PM
By regular do you mean young gun. and i would be interested in one of the Ice's. Are they in Mint condition if they are check out my org. Thanks Rayeates.
06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
No, I mean his normal victory rookie, and his gold one. And I'm interested in your gardiners, minus the YG and SPX
06-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Are your ice rookies in Mint condition
06-27-2012, 03:55 PM
More like an 8
06-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Ohhh my gardiners are like 9- 9.5. Do you have any other leafs around that