`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Sets FT (Includes Strasburg & Harper)

Small Sets FT (Includes Strasburg & Harper)
Hey folks,
I've got a few smaller sets I'm looking to trade if anyone's interested. They are:

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects (Cards 1-110): Includes first chrome cards of Strasburg, Chapman, Matt Adams, Ackley, Castro, Rizzo, Teheran & more

2009-10 UD USA Team Set (Cards 1-59): Includes USA cards of Harper, Bauer, Cole, Taillon, Machado, Castellanos, Gausman, Almora & more

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects (Cards 1-50): Includes Trout, Cole, Ackley, Freeman, Montero, Hellickson & more

2009 Signature Stars USA Star Prospects (Cards 1-42): Includes USA cards of Harper, Bauer, Cole, Taillon, Machado, Castellanos, Gausman, Pomeranz & more

Lemme know if you're interested & we'll work out a good deal. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Small Sets FT (Includes Strasburg & Harper)
Last call on these sets before I break them for singles...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

What bv are you looking for on each of the first two sets?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Not too much over the top card in each set, so probably $35 on the BC set, $45 on USA.