`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....

a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....
this kid is doing some great work helping less fortunate kids get into our hobby .....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Cards-for-Kids

if you can let's get together and help this kid out ..... I know your older/unwanted cards will definitely get to some kids that will really enjoy and appreciate them Smile

thanks in advance Smile

pbean and pbeanjr

RE: a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....
I got a "Page not Found" message...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....
The links broken pbean. Just a heads up Smile

(06-26-2012, 08:56 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: The links broken pbean. Just a heads up Smile
sorry, just search "Sports-Cards-for-Kids" on FB ..... any full link I use goes directly to my profile Blush

he's really making an amazing impact on some kids Smile

and T ..... you're on FB now ??? Wink

(06-26-2012, 09:01 PM)pbean Wrote: and T ..... you're on FB now ??? Wink
Sure am Smile Easing into it!!!

(06-26-2012, 09:17 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sure am Smile Easing into it!!!
NO!!!!!
oh lord that means i'm next...one of the last holdouts lol...i just dont need the old high school clowns to find me..lmao..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-26-2012, 09:28 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: NO!!!!!
oh lord that means i'm next...one of the last holdouts lol...i just dont need the old high school clowns to find me..lmao..
get your ski's shined up ..... get a stick of Juicy Fruit ..... and get your butt on there Wink

(06-26-2012, 09:28 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: NO!!!!!
LOL Jeffie!! I opened my account in 2010. Closed it. Opened it again last Black Friday for Blowout sales. Just now going a little public with it Big Grin

(06-26-2012, 09:32 PM)pbean Wrote: get your ski's shined up ..... get a stick of Juicy Fruit ..... and get your butt on there Wink
oh alright John but dont tell Wendy cuz she has been trying to get me on there for years...i will surprise her with a friending thingy..lol
is that what you call it?
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-26-2012, 09:40 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: oh alright John but dont tell Wendy cuz she has been trying to get me on there for years...i will surprise her with a friending thingy..lol
is that what you call it?
Smile
I'll act surprised when I get it.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos