`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....

RE: a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....
WTH! Does this mean that I'M now the last hold-out for a Facebook page?!!!

I'd love to help but I REFUSE to have a FB page (and Twitter account). I finally gave in to getting a MySpace page and almost immediately after I signed up, FB came out. I know I'm missing lots of cool stuff on there, but I just don't have time for FB. Beckett is my FB, MS, and Twitter. I just don't have time for all that other stuff. Heck, I barely even take time to check my email. Big Grin
I just noticed this after my last post. Wendy, you are on the verge of becoming a HOF Member. 10,000 posts will step you up from Sr. Member to HOF member. I only know of one other member who has reached that plateau (alstott9adams). You are closer than anyone else that I know of.

Now that I think again, there may be a baseball member that has reached it or is very close. Either way, that is a VERY significant milestone.

RE: a huge "call to arms" for all our friends here on Beckett and Facebook .....
LOL Jeff...that's why they created a "BLOCK" button so you can block those high school buddies from contacting you
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

here Pbean, I'll fix your link for you for his website

http://sportscardsforkids.org/
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I like the fact that there are some athletes donating their sigs as well! tebow and manning + others

Thats an awesome thing to do!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Hey dude Smile

Shoot me the addy to send to Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

thats nice...at least i had a good cause tonight to log into facebook, since that timeline thing started i cant stand it. I am thinking of getting something like this started since there is so many north east ohio collectors on the board the cleveland clinic and akron children's love getting cards. i am very impressed to see a 15 yr old kid doing this, when i was that age i hated people bumming gum off me.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-27-2012, 05:48 PM)monsterx Wrote: Hey dude Smile

Shoot me the addy to send to Smile
here ya go bud Smile

Sports Cards for Kids
6255 Towncenter Dr #621
Clemmons, NC 27012