`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I AM DONE WITH PANINI!

I AM DONE WITH PANINI!
I get a bubble mailer thinking it was mt 2010 certified freshman McCluster or Dwyer auto and heres what I get after waiting almost 2 years...
[Image: SCAN0562.jpg]
I am so sick of their crappy redemptions and the BUM players who cant fulfill the obligations. Now there is no way to complete the set. And to top it off, its a crappy $15 card... You would think the would try and make it worth the while... I am sticking with Topps from now on!

RE: I AM DONE WITH PANINI!
Maybe they should have used some of the Dwyer stickers on certified instead of contenders since certified was released first, but only by 5 months
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Seems ok to me...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

what seems ok to you?

(06-25-2012, 04:04 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Maybe they should have used some of the Dwyer stickers on certified instead of contenders since certified was released first, but only by 5 months
That's what I was thinking. I just got a Dwyer Crown Royale auto redemption in last week after 10 months. I'm a Steelers fan but I would have bene fine with a replacement. You could of had my sticker.

I just can understand how they cant fill the redemption after all of this time. Shouldnt the fill older redemptions before releasing newer products. There is no way to ever complete the set now... I am going to call them and flip the script!

Sucks not to get the card you were waiting on, but...

The Green is nice and Im sure you could trade or sell it pretty easy :/

ive never had problems with panini.. BUT.. i can see your anger here. They shouldve atleast reacted with an email and you couldve perhaps called and talked with a representative and have a choice of cards.. this has happened with me in the past and i actually called and did what i just said.. sent the cards BACK and i got 2 hefty contenders in return.. a jeremy williams and preston parker. Literally guy had cards sitting on his desk.. named them off and im like.. well ill take those 2(cause theyre SSP).. and he said ok and i got them in 2 days.Didnt care about BV difference or nothing.. he was just sorry for the inconvenience. Id call if it were me..
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Crazy... I have been waiting on the McCluster and Dwyer as well and I also received the Alex Green as a replacement today! I was disappointed too because I thought I would have some say in what the replacement would be..
I am hoping to get a better replacement for the McCluster as it is supposed the be the gold version of the card (which has lost 1/3 of it's book value since the day I sent it in)... I guess I better contact them before they send me a replacement that I may not want!

Here are my replacements for my 2010 Limited AU/JSY /199 of Dexter McCluster and Jonathan Dwyer

[Image: IMG_0002-1.jpg] [Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

I wasn't too pleased they called it "equal value"