Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a diff in sig's

what a diff in sig's
they seem far from the same to me wat do you guys think.Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: what a diff in sig's
Looks close enough to me from a kid who apparently can barely write his own initials let alone his name.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

try signing your name 1000 times in a row. compare the first to the 100th to the 500th to the 1000th.

and now do it 1000 times on a sheet of small stickers

(06-24-2012, 06:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: try signing your name 1000 times in a row. compare the first to the 100th to the 500th to the 1000th.

and now do it 1000 times on a sheet of small stickers
Most I ever signed was about 30 times while doing the paperwork for my construction loan when I built my house.

BTW-I think your sig is melting. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(06-24-2012, 06:24 PM)zeprock Wrote: Most I ever signed was about 30 times while doing the paperwork for my construction loan when I built my house.

BTW-I think your sig is melting. Smile
it's rodney harrison's version of a iowa cornfield

Every time I do my signature, it's different. I always skip one of the letters in my name, or just start scribbling halfway through
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I guess i cant complain at least he singed them lol.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Manny has a horrible signature. Doesnt matter if it is the first or one million and first time he signed that day. I have gotten several signatures of his in person and they all look different and are scribble messes,
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

atleast he tries, jurickson profar's autos are just his initials ( i understand why just not very pretty lol)
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]